Position the hot thermistor sensor (red) in a suitable location at ambient air temperature. It is recommended that ceiling voids are avoided as these are usually at much higher temperatures. Place the cold thermistor sensor (blue) in the path of the air flow from the air conditioning unit.
• Exceptional performance from a small package.
• Proven rotary diaphragm technology as used in the Blue DiamondTM
• Flow rate up to 8 litres/hour
• Max head 8 metres+
• Dry suction lift up to 5 metres – self priming
• Very quiet and low vibration
• Power supply 230V. Low power consumption 70 mA
MiniBlue R™ has all the benefits of the Rotary Diaphragm technology but in a smaller package. It is small enough to retrofit around existing installations and quiet enough for ceiling mounting. The MiniBlue R™and complete Blue Diamond range is backed up with our 3 year warranty.
• Temperature sensor
• Cooling signal
• 3m extension cable
• Stepped adaptor
• Elbow kit
Insert the DrainStik™ sensor into the condensate tray/pipe and secure the hose in position. The DrainStik™ must be mounted vertically. Use the silicon hose provided. Remove pipe insulation down to the level of the end of the DrainStik™ or use the silicon hose provided.
• Proven rotary diaphragm technology as used in Blue Diamond range
• Flow rate up to 14 l/hr
• Dry suction lift up to 8m
• Self priming
• Energy Efficient
• Exceptionally quiet and no vibration
• Powered by unique water sensors
• Can be mounted in any orientation
Now available with Temperature Sensor Option
5m extension cable